IT Support Assistant - TV Production Industry
Handle is currently working with a TV Production Company in London.
They are looking for an IT Support Assistant to join them in their Central London Office.
As an IT Support Assistant, you will provide support to service users and to observe and enforce network policies and procedures.
You will report into the Head of IT providing initial technical support to telephone requests and emails from users.
Key Responsibilities of IT Support Assistant - TV Production:
- Provide initial technical support to telephone requests and emails from users.
- Log all support calls and document their outcome to facilitate the resolution of common queries.
- Redirect or escalate support requests to the appropriate member of the IT Support Team.
- Pro-actively provide information to users on the progress of outstanding support calls.
Key Skill Set IT Support Assistant - TV Production:
- Previous experience with computer hardware and software
- Media, Entertainment or TV Industry experience would be highly desirable
- Excellent Customer Service
- An awareness of Security Issues
If you are interested in this role do get in touch ASAP. Kathryn.Thorpe(@)handle.co.uk
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.