IT Service Analyst (1st/2nd Line Support) - Entertainment
Richmond, South West London
Salary = £22,000 - £24,000 dependent on experience
This newly created, standalone role would suit someone looking to be hands-on, out and about in the company, fixing things and resolving issues. It offers an excellent level of autonomy, variety and learning opportunities.
Based on-site and reporting in to the Operations and Facilities Manager, you will be the linchpin between the organisation and their remote IT service provider. You will also work closely with the IT department at one of the largest entertainment businesses in the world, however, they are based in a different location.
The offices are modern and open-plan, and the environment is fast-paced and lively. There are approximately 70 employees in London.
Key features include:
- Responsible for the daily operations of all local systems within the UK as the IT point of contact.
- Managing and leading on certain projects assigned by the Operations & Facilities Manager.
- Responsible for all local territory day-to-day user support (e.g. desktop, equipment provisioning, Outlook, MS Office, break/fix, etc.) in conjunction with either first or second level support.
- Day-to-day dealings with external vendors in obtaining quotes and negotiating prices (under management supervision).
- Sourcing and generating IT purchases.
- Updating and documenting IT operational processes and improvements.
- Providing appropriate approved IT assets for employee onboarding and recovering of the IT assets on employee offboarding.
The ideal candidate:
- Some previous experience in a similar IT support role - 1st/2nd line support or IT helpdesk.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Excellent technical problem-solving ability.
- Excellent working knowledge of MAC and Microsoft Windows Operating Systems (both servers and desktops), SCCM Office Suite and Outlook.
- Basic project management skills.
- Ability to understand user's IT problems/requests and provide solid resolutions/solutions.
The successful IT Service Analyst will receive:
- £5K worth of training with InfoSec.
- Access to one of the largest entertainment companies worldwide.
- Flexible working hours.
- Lots of nice perks.
- Subsidised gym membership.
- Opportunity to work for a forward-thinking, diverse and fast-growing company.
If your experience matches the requirements above and you are interested in finding out more about this fantastic IT Service Analyst opportunity, please apply now!
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.