IT Support Engineer
We are looking for an experienced IT Support Engineer for a very well established Media company.
- Experience supporting a mixed Mac and Windows Desktop environment with a good working understanding of the following IT systems
- Google G Suite (Admin, Sites, Groups)
- Active Directory
- Windows Server
- Networking eg Cisco, Meraki
- Enterprise Storage Technologies
- Next Generation Anti-Virus systems
- Device Management systems eg Meraki
- Use Zendesk, to log and resolve incidents and queries as efficiently as possible, referring queries as appropriate to the most relevant member of the IT Team, or our external partners
- Be the escalation point for the IT Support Assistant for more complex issues, and also mentor and support the development of the IT Support Assistant
- Be accountable for ensuring the setup and maintenance of Mac & Windows machines and other appropriate systems for all company users, delegating tasks as appropriate to the IT Assistant
- Together with the IT Assistant manage the Starters/Movers/Leavers process in relation to technology, ensuring equipment is suitable for purpose and new staff members are inducted and trained appropriately
- Coordinate the appropriate issuing, setup and support of iPhone & iPads and Mobile numbers, liaising with third party suppliers
- Take ownership of ad hoc technology projects supporting business change and growth
- Maintain a high level of customer service, ensuring all queries are met with enthusiasm and a prompt response
If you feel your skill set matches the above requirements, please send your CV through or contact Chris on email@example.com.
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.