IT Support Engineer
We are working with a global media business, currently looking to add a Support Engineer to their IT team in London. This is a great opportunity to work for a very established and exciting business within media.
- Troubleshooting Windows and Apple desktop computers/laptops.
- Installation and domain configuration, primarily of MS Client operating systems.
- Software installations, monitoring anti-virus software and OS patching.
- Office 2016, Office 365 Installation and support.
- Networking support and troubleshooting - familiarity with networking commands and
- Cable patching and troubleshooting connectivity issues.
- Network printing support and configuration of network printers and troubleshooting.
- Remote access/VPN/ Terminal Services setup and support.
- Support and administration of handheld devices, tablets/smart phones.
- MS Servers (2012 onwards)
- Exchange (2016)
- Active Directory
- Microsoft office applications
- Microsoft 365 Administration
If your skill set matches the requirements, please email your CV to Chris Bouroutzis on email@example.com
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.