IT Support Engineer / 2nd line Desktop Support - Media
We currently have an IT Support Engineer / 2nd line Desktop Support role available for a global Media / publishing company with head offices in central London.
This is a great opportunity for a IT Support Engineer / 2nd line Desktop Support to work within a high profile Digital Music company. Responsible for extracting, collating and ingesting data from a range of new data sources.
Please only apply if you have experience working with both Office 365 AND G Suite
If you have specific experience migrating users from Office 365 to G Suite, please call me on 0207 569 9982
- IT Support Engineer including user and infrastructure support to configuring, maintaining and troubleshooting internet, telephony hardware and software issue
- Mix of windows and Mac technologies
- Minimum 2 years' experience working in a 1st/2nd line support role
- Strong Windows 7/10 and Mac OS experience
- General administration of Active Directory
- Familiar with iOS & Android devices
- Excellent Office 2016
- Previous experience using a support ticketing system
- Ability to recognise users' key requirements and prioritise tasks accordingly
- Zoom, Okta, JAMF Casper is ideal
- Call logging & handling of support tickets - escalation, prioritisation, etc.
- Investigate, troubleshoot and resolve software/hardware issues
- Set up and maintain all end user devices (desktops, laptops, mobile devices, printers and scanners)
- Software installation and upgrades
- Administration of Active Directory and Office 365
- Network patching and troubleshooting
- Provide remote support for global offices
If you feel you skill set matches the above requirements, please send your CV through or contact Tobie on 0207569 9982.
IT Support Engineer / 2nd line Desktop Support . 2nd Line Support- Media
Handle Recruitment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.