IT Support Engineer / 2nd line Support / - Media
We currently have an IT Support Engineer / 2nd line Desktop Support role available for an IT consultancy based in Central London
*2nd line support / Microsoft / Infrastructure support*
- IT Support Engineer including user and infrastructure support to configuring, maintaining and troubleshooting internet, telephony hardware and software issue
- Mix of windows and Mac technologies
- MSP (Managed Service Provider) experience
- 2nd Line level support
- Infrastructure support
- Good knowledge of Exchange, Active Directory, Backups
- DNS, DHCP, Group Policy
- Remote support - VPNs, RDWeb
- Resolve complex technical incidents and requests
- Act as a point of escalation for the SD both in a technical and hierarchical sense.
- Provide specialist advice and knowledge
- accurately log and maintain real-time updates using the Service Management Tool.
- Perform route cause and trend analysis
- Infrastructure support - Triage, alerts
Nice to have:
- Microsoft Certifications - Server/Desktop
- ITIL Process knowledge/experience
If you feel you skill set matches the above requirements, please send your CV through or contact Robert on 0207569 9971.
IT Support Engineer / 2nd line Desktop Support / Media
Handle Recruitment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.