IT Systems and Security Manager
South West UK - £60,000-£70,000.
Handle are currently working with a Creative Design / Marketing Agency just outside of London in the South West UK. Their client base is mainly Tier 1 Financial Services across online & Digital, display graphics & print.
They now need a strategic IT Manager who will be responsible for the oversight of their IT infrastructure. This will be based across two offices both in the South West UK.
The main responsibilities are to assess and improve their current IT infrastructure mainly from a security point of view. As well as this you will be responsible for a number of operational responsibilities. This could cover a range of aspects including the management of Tier 2 suppliers, Health & Safety Regulations, Environmental Policies & understanding/knowledge of their Digital Asset Management System.
You will be supporting the ever changing business requirements of the business.
Responsibilities of IT Systems & Security Manager:
- Maintain and develop the IT infrastructure to support the business requirements.
- Identify problematic areas and research and implement strategic solutions.
- Strategic capacity planning
- Provide proactive leadership and accountability for security.
- Good working knowledge of ISO27001 framework, coordinate the ISMS and host external and internal audits.
- Ensure security of data, network access and backup systems
- Monitor cyber security, plan and implement step improvements
- General IT, network, site to site VPN, remote connectivity knowledge
- Network administration including active directory, Microsoft windows server, routers, firewalls, wireless access provision.
Key Attributes for IT Systems & Security Manager:
- Understand IT infrastructure from a strategic view point
- Coordinate and implement the Information System Management System in accordance with ISO27001.
- Experience in an SME environment
- Excellent communicator with a can-do attitude
If this is something you'd be interested in discussing to get in touch with me Kathryn.thorpe(@)handle.co.uk ASAP
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.