IT Team Assistant - Creative
£22,000-£25,000 per annum
Superb opportunity for a highly organised and detail-orientated Team Assistant who has a passion for everything IT to join an award winning, established, multinational creative agency in London.
You will be responsible for providing full administrative support to the IT team.
Based out of their buzzy, modern offices in the heart of the Central London, this role would suit someone looking for an opportunity to work as part of a busy team in a collaborative, fun environment.
Key features will include:
- Maintain and update records of licenses and IT Purchases
- On-board new starters
- Create, Amend and delete user accounts
- Set up computer hardware
- Assist the IT department with ad hoc duties, such as inventory management, obtaining quotes from suppliers etc…
The ideal candidate will have:
- A genuine interest in IT
- Previous administration experience
- Strong attention to detail
- The ability to provide explanation/solutions in a confident and professional manner
If your experience matches the requirements above and you are interested in finding out more about this fantastic IT Team Assistant opportunity, please apply now!
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.