Java Developer / Java Engineer - eCommerce, Java 7
We currently have a Java Engineer role available for an internationally recognised eCommerce company who's offices based in London.
Culture and team fit is important as you'll be working in an Agile environment following best practises. The right candidate will have an interest in promoting high quality code, good engineering practices and clear documentation.
- Java 7 with a strong bias for quality and engineering excellence
- building low latency, scalable e-commerce systems.
- Great design and problem solving skills, with demonstrable experience in building simple implementations to complex problems and object oriented design
- multiple java technologies such as Spring, JMS, J2EE, Groovy, Grails, Hibernate,
- building distributed systems using Web Services, ESBs, asynchronous messaging,
- testing and/or developing Web services (REST and/or SOAP).
- Design, build and test features on our existing platforms and new services.
- Work in a mixed discipline (development, testing, QA) agile team
- Translate functional specifications and large work items into logical, component-based technical designs.
- delivering high performance, scalable software
- software best practises including unit testing, integration testing,
- Provide in depth technical assistance on the software to the application support teams
- make recommendations on technologies and techniques
If this role sounds of interest and please send your CV through or call Robert on 0207 569 9971
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.