Java Developer - Spring / MVC
We currently have an eCommerce company who are looking for a Java developer with good experience in Spring and MVC.
This is a great opportunity as they are in the process of a big rebranding project where you will be working within a small but fast growing agile team. This is SAP Hybris based eCommerce websites maintaining several microservice integrations.
- Java Core version 7
- Spring Framework
- MVC design patterns
- Scrum or Kanban would be an advantage
- GIT version control
- JUnit and Mockito
Nice to Have's:
- Hybris or any other e-commerce platform
- web CMS system
- Understanding of dev-ops tooling, AWS, CDN, load balancers, memcached, puppet, ansible
- VisualVM, JMeter, New Relic, Percona
- JS/CSS compilers, page speed optimisation, A/B testing, Google Analytics
If you feel you skill set matches the above requirements, please send your CV through or contact Robert on 0207569 9971.
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.