Java Developer / Java Engineer - eCommerce, Java 7
We currently have a Java Developer role available for an eCommerce company based near old Street.
Culture and team fit is important as you'll be working in an Agile environment following best practises. The right candidate will have an interest in promoting quality code and good engineering practices in a small team.
- At least 3 years commercial programming experience in Java
- Agile development environment, previous experience with
- Good knowledge of Java Core version 7
- Spring / MVC
- relational databases and SQL
- HTTP, JSP, HTML, CSS, JS
- JUnit and Mockito
Nice to haves:
- Hybris / other e-commerce platform
- web CMS system
- AWS, puppet, ansible
- VisualVM, JMeter, New Relic, Percona
- JS/CSS compilers, Google Analytics
- Scrum or Kanban
If this role sounds of interest and please send your CV through or call Robert on 0207 569 9971
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.