Handle are excited to be partnering with one of the world's most prestigious festivals for the creative and marketing communications industries to recruit a passionate and accomplished Operations & Delivery Manager to join the team on the run up to the 2021 event.
Working with the wider operations team, the successful candidate will be overseeing all aspects of the operational management of awards processing, awards judging and other associated tasks and responsibilities with the purpose of upholding the integrity of the awards and the wider festival. The ideal candidate will have a strong operational events background with the ability to deliver a world-class judging experience as well as demonstrating high levels of operational efficiency at all times.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Quality control, efficiency and productivity monitoring within relevant awards categories
- Part-management of seasonal staff during peak times of year
- Supervision of judging and seasonal support staff on-site for relevant awards categories
- Assisting with all judging and wider event operations and delivery
- Assisting with traffic management and ownership of timelines and schedules
- Providing a judges with the best experience during the judging process on site
Key skills required to be successful in the role:
- Able to lead effectively under pressure
- Superior organisation and prioritisation skills
- Supporting the wider ops team at peak times
- Highly organised with superior project management capability
- Superior prioritisation and delegation skills
- Exceptional resource management skills
- Eagled-eyed, pragmatic and detail oriented
- Future focused and drives innovation
- Sets high standards for self and colleagues
- Patient, calm and composed under pressure
- Flexible - must be willing to be involved with/lead on ad hoc projects beyond the core role
- Ability to interact with high profile individuals
- Leadership and management of a team
- A passion/ interest for the creative and advertising industries
This role will be a contract role from February 1st - July 31st 2021 paying £28k pro rata.
Handle Recruitment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.