Excellent role available for a Junior Account Manager to join a well established new media team within a global TV Broadcaster. You'll play a pivotal role in delivering accurate information for content launches and driving relationships to be as profitable as possible.
You will have the experience and attitude to thrive in this busy, high-pressure role, where you will liaise regularly with clients and internal departments with an assured, can-do, organised style and be familiar with digital platforms such as Itunes, BT Store, and Google etc.
- Manage activities with key platforms/partners, making recommendations to feed the overall territory promotional strategy
- Analyse real-time performance data and recommend pricing and programming strategies based on research
- Lead day to day client relationship of some clients
- Tracking delivery of new key content to ensure that the right content is prioritised and launched on time and secures maximum exposure with clients;
- Managing scheduling for both TV and Film content on services and ensuring this takes into account existing licenses of this product
- Researching holdbacks and making recommendations for TVOD and EST windows and price points
- Working with the home video teams (DVD / Blu Ray) to track and optimise prices
Skills, Experience and Personal Qualities Required:
- Knowledge of analyizing data across TV/Media
- Proven experience of managing partners such as Itunes, BT store, Google etc
- Ability to prioritise and work under pressure of tight deadlines, working with other members of the client services team and operations to ensure deadlines are met
- Self-starter, able to work with minimal supervision, excellent attention to detail, highly organised and a multi-tasker. Delivering excellent customer service skills.
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.