A global retail business are now recruiting for a Junior Accountant to start a 12month contract ASAP.
This well-known brand has experienced substantial growth across the entire business (annual sales of over 2billion) Therefore it's an exciting time to join such a fast growing team.
The role of the Junior Accountant provides effective financial support to the Finance Manager and helping with the day to day running of the division
The position will be reporting to the Finance Manager covering all aspects of monthly close, reconciliations, budget control, banking and payments.
- Responsible for accruals and prepayments
- Assisting with monthly management accounts and financial statements
- Journal posting in SAP and allocating accordingly
- Responsible for the companies travel expenses and policy
- Reconciliations for American express in SAP
- Perform daily reconciliations
- Responsible for the sales and purchase ledgers
- Support the annual budget preparation
- Executing weekly payment runs
- Ad hoc reporting
- 2-4 years' experience in a similar role
- Bachelor's degree in Finance or related field
- Knowledge of SAP an advantage
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.