An exciting opportunity to join a busy and growing Talent Agency in the heart of London, they are currently seeking a Junior Accountant to join the team and support with the day-to-day function.
Your duties will include but are not limited to:
Sales Ledger duties:
- Generating and sending invoices and issuing agreed credit notes
- Posting and allocating daily receipts to customer accounts
- Process debit/credit card transactions
- Assist with credit control by maintaining contact with clients by telephone and/or email to ensure invoices are clear for payment, resolving queries both internally and externally around outstanding invoices with regular outstanding debt reviews
Once sales ledger duties all up to date…
Purchase Ledger duties:
- Coding and posting of supplier invoices and monthly credit card entries
- Recording & issuing petty cash
- Processing staff expenses
- Adding model recharges/ advances to model accounts
The ideal candidate will be outgoing and interested in fashion and wants to work within a buzzy and creative office:
- Finance graduate - 2:1
- Min 12-18 months experience in a similar role
APPLY NOW to be considered for this exciting role!
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.