I am recruiting for a Junior Accountant to join a high growth music and production company based in East London.
Reporting directly to the Financial Controller your main duties will be;
- To input purchase orders and AP invoices into the SAP accounting system, checking all details for completeness and accuracy
- To take ownership of certain balance sheet accounts, preparing reconciliations and posting adjustment journals (bank accounts, accruals, prepayments, fixed assets)
- To enforce company policy and approval procedures on purchasing and expenses
- To perform supplier statement reconciliations
- To prepare and post the month-end purchase order accrual
- To perform twice monthly payment runs via BACS
- To post direct debits to the SAP accounting system
- To perform daily bank reconciliations for all company bank accounts
The successful candidate will have at least 12 months experience in a similar role and have a passion for the music and entertainment industries.
You will receive a salary upto £26k plus excellent benefits.
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.