Junior Accountant - Film Production - Central London
My client a leading Film Production company are looking to hire a Junior Accountant on a 12 month contract. Although this is a 12 month contract they have the capability to extend this on an ongoing basis! The role is responsible for Accounts Payable, Receivable and Month End duties along with being on hand to support the wider finance team where needed.
I am looking to speak to any finance candidates with a year (or more) experience who are looking to delve into a new role within a creative and vibrant team setting.
- Processing incoming invoices
- Assisting with resolving supplier queries
- Responsible for the administration of the PO system
- Assist colleagues across the business with PO and invoice queries
- Vendor master creation
- Assisting in the processing of outgoing invoices
- Assisting in processing box office returns of theatrical releases
- Assist with credit control ensuring prompt payment from customer
- Collecting and entering data for various financial spreadsheets
- Basic bank reconciliations and various tasks related to cash management
- Assisting the team in creating financial reports (month and year end) on a regular basis
- Experience in finance environment or finance knowledge through study
- Excellent knowledge of Excel
- Experience with SAP and/or Purchase Order systems preferable
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Strong interpersonal and team work skills
- Keen attention to detail with good analytical skills
- Proactive with positive can do attitude
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.