This is an industry leading Music business, located in Central London, with additional offices all around the world. They are looking for a Senior Finance Officer (Junior Accountant) who is switched on, smart and passionate to join their Finance team.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Monthly and quarterly preparation of royalty related balance sheet reconciliations (client advances and client payables and royalty holding accounts)
- Preparation of quarterly audit files
- Assist in intercompany reconciliations
- Weekly variance analysis on royalty receipts against budget
- Assist in preparation of annual statutory accounts
- Ad-hoc tasks and projects as required to support Finance Managers
You will have 2-5 years relevant experience working in a finance function, a degree qualification and ideally have started studying towards ACA, ACCA , CIMA or equivalent.
This is a fast, fun and lively environment, and you need to be both hardworking and passionate to succeed here.
This role is temp to perm - immediately available or short notice period candidates preferable.
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.