Junior Accounts Payable - Advertising - Central London
My client, a leading advertising business are looking for an enthusiastic junior finance professional, for a junior Accounts Payable role. This is a permanent opportunity working within a vibrant, fast paced and sociable team. This role is responsible for the day to day Accounts Payable invoicing process, daily data entry and finance administration.
This role is perfect for a candidate looking for their first role within finance, or alternatively for a candidate with up to a years experience looking for a progressive and creative working environment.
- Supporting the day to day Accounts Payable function
- Optimising financial transactions and systems
- Processing invoices (match, batch and code) up to authorisation stage
- Verifying online expenses
- Filing and scanning invoices
- Manage any queries from external suppliers - ensure these are resolved in a timely manner
- Ad hoc tasks and projects
- Have a strong interest in a career within Finance
- Eager to learn and progress with a can do attitude
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to manage work load within a busy environment
- Ability to work to deadlines
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.