Handle Recruitment are working alongside a global entertainment business based in Central London who are now recruiting for a Junior Financial Analyst to join their demanding finance team.This is a initially a 6 month contract which may be extended. This well-known brand have experienced substantial growth across the entire business (annual sales of over 2 billion) Therefore it's an exciting time to join such a fast growing team.
The role of the Junior Finance Analyst analyst provides effective financial support to the business in order to make key in depth decisions.
The position will be reporting to the Finance Director covering all aspects of analysis, budgets, revenue, P2P cycle and controls.
- Produce the monthly reporting pack and financial statements
- Report on revenue, producing monthly reports and accrual report
- Business partner with key figures in the business
- Assist in management of a 10million marketing budget, identifying savings and growth opportunities
- Support the annual budget preparation
- Producing financial, P&L balance sheet and cash flow statements
- Perform variance analysis and report on actuals vs budget
- Ad hoc reporting
- 2-4 years' experience in a similar role
- Bachelor's degree in Finance or related field
- part-qualified ACCA/CIMA
- Industry experience an advantage
You will need to be available on short notice to start ASAP. If you think you would be suitable get in touch today!
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.