Junior Bookkeeper - Entertainment and Music - Central London
My client, a leading creative firm based in Central London are seeking a Junior Bookkeeper to join on a permanent basis. The Client Accountant is responsible for the day to day running of accounts working within the Entertainment division.
It is a great opportunity to join the company whilst they are going through a huge growth period, with a large finance team. They are looking for forward thinking, energetic candidates who want to delve into a new challenge.
- Maintaining an electronic filing system with bank statements, supplier bills, receipts and other information required for day to day bookkeeping. Ensuring this is up to date at all times
- Managing and collating the flow of work to other remote assistants within the team
- Processing all client payments for the team
- Managing paperless system, scanning and saving all payment requests ensuring it is up to date at all times
- Sending weekly and monthly payroll emails and payslips for payroll clients
- Sending fee notes to clients and chasing
- Posting timesheets for the team
- Collating and recording expenses
- Overseeing and updating team master control sheets and meeting deadlines
- Taking calls when team members are not available
- Assisting in collating information for other teams such as accounts and tax team
- General administrative support for the team
- A minimum of 6 months experience working within a finance function
- Studying towards AAT would be highly advantaegous
- Excellent communication skills
- Eager to learn and a hands on approach
- Ability to work to deadlines within high volume environments
- IT literate with a basic knowledge of MS Excel
- Team player
- Attention to detail
Apply today to find out more!
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.