Handle Recruitment are working with one of the leading worldwide travel companies, in the search to find a Junior Brand Manager to be based in their London office.
Working within the fast paced Brand and Marketing team, the Junior Brand Manager will be responsible for the full marketing mix both online and offline. The Junior Brand Manager will play a key role in supporting the development of the overall brand marketing strategy, developing and executing the annual marketing plan activities.
This is a newly created position due to the radical shift from purely performance driven to a '360' marketing approach, centred around content marketing.
As the Junior Brand Manager you will have:
- Good knowledge of all aspects of social and digital marketing
- Relevant reporting and data science implementations for effective and automated campaign reporting
- Proven experience in managing and planning of cross-channel online & offline marketing - Experience with relevant brand alignment and communication.
- Strong knowledge of all aspects of the social and digital marketing space: formats, channels, digital platforms, ad technology, paid media
- Proven track record of exceptional quantitative analysis of data and the ability to present it visually while taking into account business context and potential impact
- Good knowledge of ad-based tech native tools like Google AdWords, DoubleClick, Facebook suites
- Good knowledge of media buying & optimisation for TV campaigns
As the Junior Brand Manager you will be a fully dedicated business leader and you will be responsible for defining and implementing a customer acquisition strategy, analysing campaigns and developing collateral. If this sounds like a position in line with your skills, background and experience please don't hesitate to apply.
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.