A new financial analyst vacancy has arisen with one of Handle Recruitment's largest and most prestigious Music clients. Working for this globally recognised entertainment giant, the position is ideal for a graduate and studying accountant (ACA/ACCA/CIMA)
Based in Central London this commercially focused analyst position will report into senior figures within the finance, marketing and commercial departments and provide continual support to the most successful label under the umbrella.
Key Responsibilities will include:
- Assistance with financial planning and analysis
- Supporting the Finance Manager, Label Managers and none finance staff in maintenance of forecast models
- Supporting all analysis and report preparation, assisting the month end process
- A&R spend and analysis
- Continual Market/Sales and Competitor analysis
- Creating and presenting weekly reports for senior label management and business heads.
- Ad hoc analysis and projects
Suitable for a candidate with previous accounting experience in the music, media and entertainment industry, you will be highly proactive, organised and motivated. You will have a real passion for, and knowledge of the Music Industry.
- Possess a finance or accounting related degree, ideally with a 2:1 or above
- Studying accountant (CIMA/ACCA/ACA)
- Spent time working in an accounting in an accounting or analyst role
- Experience of working with Excel and Microsoft packages
- SAP system experience
This is a wonderful opportunity to get involved on the front line of the music industry. Working for a huge name will be both challenging and rewarding, which in turn will provide the successful candidate with incredible career progression.
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.