Junior Business Analyst / Portfolio Administrator - Global Film Studio
12 month contract - £23,000-£27,000 - North London
Handle are currently working with a Global Film Studio in North London who is currently looking for a Junior Business Analyst & Portfolio Administrator to join their Business Technology, the team.
Our client needs someone who can start as soon as next week, so no notice periods, unfortunately. You must be able to start immediately.
As a Junior Business Analyst & Portfolio Administrator, you will be working with the Director of the Business of Technology across all their technology application which support Studio. It's a very hands-on role that included administrative assistance in portfolio management.
Key Responsibilities Junior Business Analyst:
- Vendor Management Administration
- Documentation Management mainly within Office 365
- Tracking PO's & Software/Hardware Orders
- Assisting in Business Requirements, Gathering & Analysis
Key Skill Set Junior Business Analyst:
- Extremely strong Administrative Experience
- Experience with Office365
- Exposure to the Tech Industry
- Interest in moving into a Project Management or Business Analyst role
If you are available immediately and this sounds like something you would be interested in then do get in touch with me Kathryn Thorpe ASAP.
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.