Junior Commercial Accountant - Creative Agency - Central London
My client, a fast growing crective agency based in Central London are looking for a Junior Commercial Accountant to join the team on a permanent basis. The Junior Commercial Accountant is responsible for ensuring all client finances are managed and maintained along with being involved in financial management projects.
This role is perfect for a candidate looking to study towards ACCA/CIMA and offers a great working environment, cool office space and fun company perks!
- Creating jobs in the Maconomy accounting system
- To raise client sales invoices in line with the various payment schedules / invoicing plans agreed by the Commercial WIP Manager
- Management of the sales sheet to record all client purchase orders and sales invoicing.
- Issuing intercompany invoices as required on a project by project basis.
- Carry out actions required on the WIP as advised by other members of the Commercial Team, in order to maintain good project financial health.
- Reallocations of costs / sales between and within jobs as required.
- To support the client project reconciliation process as required by the team and to take on financial management and reconciliation of smaller client projects.
- Closure of jobs in the Maconomy accounting system, which takes transactions from WIP into P&L.
- Preparation of ad-hoc project financial information as requested by Assistant Commercial WIP Manager.
- Provide support on Maconomy as required to non-finance dept staff.
- Fulfilling the role in compliance with company policies and procedures, for example (but not limited to) ISO documentation, Information Security training.
- Previous experience working in finance is highly desirable
- Interest in Media/Creative industry
- Excellent communication skills
- Self starter with strong organisation skills
- IT literarte with good MS Excel skills
- Experience using the Maconomy system is a bonus
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.