Handle Recruitment are working alongside a Media and Entertainment business to recruit a Junior Commercial Accountant into their dynamic finance team. If you are a Graduate looking to start or continue your career within the Entertainment Industry, I would be very keen to hear from you.
Key responsibilities include
- Creating jobs in the Maconomy accounting system
- To raise client sales invoices
- Management of the sales sheet to record all client purchase orders and sales invoicing.
- Issuing intercompany invoices as required on a project by project basis.
- Carry out actions required on the WIP
- Reallocations of costs / sales between and within jobs as required..
- Closure of jobs in the Maconomy accounting system, which takes transactions from WIP into P&L.
The ideal candidate:
- Educated to Degree level (2:1 and above)
- Strong excel knowledge is essential
- Willingness to learn a new system
- 6 - 12 Months Experience
To be considered for this role you should have at least 1 year of experience in a fast paced finance role or a placement year at university. The ideal candidate will have a positive outlook and exceptional communication skills. You should also be highly organised with excellent attention to detail and time management skills. If this sounds like you and you are looking for a new challenge, please get in touch ASAP
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.