Junior Commercial Analyst - Creative Online Platform - London
I am looking for a Junior Commercial Analyst for a leading Ecommerce platform based in Central London. This Junior Commercial Analyst will be responsible for providing support across the entire Finance function.
This is an excellent time to join the business as they enter a phase of rapid growth and development. Offering a great working environment and company perks this role would suit a candidate who is looking to grow professionally with a company and widen their skill set within Finance.
- Consolidating and analysing monthly P&L's
- Disbursing payments to our vendors
- Supporting the finance team with some administrative tasks
- High level financial analysis of our key spend areas
- Embedding monthly financial routines into the wider business
- Other finance related tasks
- Previous experience working in a Finance setting is essential
- Degree educated within a Finance related subject is highly advantageous
- IT literate with solid MS Excel skills
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Eager to learn with a can do attitude
- Team player
- Highly organised and able to work to deadlines
- Motivated and driven by results
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.