Our client, an internationally renowned publishing business, is currently looking find a Junior Commercial Analyst to join their team of professionals in their London office.
The role is providing all financial planning, analytics and reporting to a number of key stakeholders and budget holders within the business including the sales & marketing teams.
We are looking for an ambitious and academically strong candidate, that's actively studying for a professional qualification; CIMA or ACCA.
Forecasting and Budgeting:
- Assist in budgeting and forecasting on a quarterly basis to enable financials to be consolidated into the group P&L for reporting to the US.
- Work with other areas of the business (e.g. editorial, sales, production and marketing) to gain relevant information to help compile budget and forecast.
- Assist in month end analysis of actual performance of the division against forecast and budget
- Assist in preparation of reports for monthly divisional executive meetings, including month end commercial pack
- Possess a finance or accounting related degree, ideally with a 2:1 or above
- Desire to complete a recognised financial qualification (CIMA/ACCA) is expected
- Experience of working with Excel and Microsoft packages
- This role will suit an energetic, self-initiating and ambitious individual who is keen to learn and grow their career in a commercially oriented finance role.
An excellent benefits package is also on offer which includes a full study package.
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.