Commercial Data Analyst - ANZ
I am working with one of the most respected publishing houses in the world, on a fantastic role for an analytically wiz. This company offers fantastic progression and world-class training.
This is an amazing opportunity to join a highly-demanding Big Data environment and to become a key player in the fast-paced growth of the function.
- Maintain and improve the Analytics & Pricing Strategy for the digital markets, including pricing best practices, processes, tools, reports and documentation definition
- Build and maintain in-depth pricing analysis reports and communicate to relevant, high-level stakeholders (ranging from the CEO to Senior VPs), hence becoming a key source of pricing knowledge for the whole business.
- Lead strategic projects to implement revenue growth strategies for the company.
Qualifications and experience:
- Knowledge of Excel formulas and functionality
- Experience with analysis in a high-volume transactional data environment
- Experience managing projects in some form
- Experience with Power BI (DAX functions) would be advantageous
- Experience in ANZ marketing desirable
- Highly analytically with a strongly strategic mindset
- Great attention to detail; organised and accurate approach to work; meticulous and thorough
- Ambitious and business-driven professional, with integrity and confidence dealing with people
This is truly a fantastic opportunity for someone looking to start a career in data analytics at a global publishing house.
If you are interested please do not hesitate to apply or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.