Junior E-Commerce Manager - Music
Fantastic opportunity for a highly organised and detailed orientated Junior Commercial Manager to join an innovative and impressive team within an established Music and Entertainment company.
Reporting to the Director of Commercial & Streaming, you will be responsible for all e-commerce initiatives, working hand-in-hand with CRM, Marketing, Digital Marketing to optimise marketing for target products, informing e-commerce activities across the business with support from D2C.
Key features will include:
- Being on the approach to e-commerce
- Supporting senior members of the team in all online commercial strategy
- Optimising ROI of artist stores with marketing and CRM
- Running e-comm reports and consumer behaviour trends
- Creating D2C merchandise campaign schedules
If your experience matches the requirements above and you are interested in finding out more about this amazing Junior Commercial Manager opportunity, please apply now!
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.