Email Marketing Executive | Financial Services
Glasgow | £150-£200 day rate | 6 month contract
Handle are currently working with a High Profile Financial Services brand in Glasgow who are in need of an Email Marketing Executive/Direct Mailing Campaign Expert to support their current Communications lead.
This will be mainly to oversee and manage the communications of their new digital product integration using different internal and external channels but focusing mainly on B2B email marketing and direct mailings.
They are looking for a creative individual who has experience within Financial Services and has excellent ability to effectively shape company communications through their outstanding copy-writing skills.
To be successful at this role you have to be comfortable working in a high-pressure environment and meeting deadlines. You must understand how to segment customer lists and execute email marketing campaigns for a high volume of customers.
Responsibilities for Email Marketing Executive - Financial Services;
- Support the Head of Communications, which will include responsibility for all external marketing content for a digital product.
- Coordinating and executing B2B and B2C mailing campaigns.
- Create bespoke financial copy for email marketing purposes.
- Oversee company compliance for communication materials
- Work collaboratively with internal & external stakeholders
Skill set for Email Marketing Executive - Financial Services;
- Experience with client/external communications
- Segmentation of Customer Lists is key
- Experience with carrying out successful direct mail marketing and email marketing campaign's
- Financial Services Experience is a must
- Outstanding Copy-writing skills
- Experience with creating financial digital product copy is highly advantageous
This is an immediate requirement, so if you are interested in discussing the details then do get in touch with Dagmara Kukla AT handle . co . uk or give me a call on 02075699994
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.