Junior Content Commissioner - Music
Incredible opportunity for a highly innovative Junior Content Commissioner to work within in-house creative division at an established Music and Entertainment Company.
You will be responsible for commissioning long and short form content for a variety of platforms including live sessions, music videos and social media content.
Based in Central London, this role would suit someone with good working knowledge of commissioning video content in multiple forms, with the ability to demonstrate retention and growth of audiences.
Key features will include:
- Working with artist's and their management to create original content for their campaigns
- Working with the Head of Content on strategy and creative direction
- Working with the internal agency to drive partnership success
- Overseeing all administrative tasks including payment to suppliers, travel bookings and business/financial paperwork
The ideal candidate will:
- Have proven experience of commissioning long and short form content within a creative industry
- Be able to multi-task and prioritise to ensure that deadlines are met
- Have strong experience of storytelling through visual content
- Have experience growing and developing audiences through delivered content
If your experience matches the requirements above and you are interested in finding out more about this amazing Junior Content Commissioner opportunity, please apply now!
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.