Junior Video Editor / Film Editor
Want to work with some of the coolest brands in the world?
Currently seeking a junior video editor to work with an independent production company based south of the river.
Very cool, chilled out environment, in a very unique setting! (No standard office for these guys!)
You'll be working with some highly experienced colleagues who love sharing their knowledge. If you are looking for somewhere you can learn & grow from experienced professionals - this is the place for you!
Projects cover a wide range, ensuring you are never doing the same thing twice - it will also be exciting to work with internationally renowned brands!
Please include a portfolio/show-reel with your CV!
Required Knowledge & Skills:
- Experience shooting/editing your own projects
- A varied portfolio with great branded content.
- A good understanding of lighting equipment, Sony FS7 / FS5 cameras.
- Lots of creativity - who is eager to brainstorm concepts for briefs with the team
- A hard work ethic, who is driven and can work to deadlines.
- An interest in brand / commercial film content.
Responsibilities would include:
- Assisting senior editors with prepping projects / offline editing.
- As well as assisting on bigger projects, you will be shooting and editing your own smaller projects.
- Being responsible for the upkeep of our social media channels - ensuring a steady flow of our work is uploaded.
- Working on some weddings projects every year - assisting on shoots and editing the wedding films. Ultimately we would like you would be shooting these weddings solo.
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.