Junior Data Analyst - Music
Fantastic opportunity for an experienced and detailed orientated Junior Data Analyst to join an innovative and impressive team within an established Music and Entertainment company.
Reporting to the Analytics Translator, you will be responsible for communicating data and insights to artists and your colleagues, whilst future-proofing processes with smart intel and raising the standard across the team on data literacy.
This role will suit an upbeat, personable and highly numerate analyst with a passion for music insights who is used to meeting the demands of a fast-paced, results driven, media environment.
Key features will include:
- Working alongside the Analytics Translator to evolve the work we produce to support artist strategy
- Translating analysis requests from stakeholders into clear structured plans - what is the aim of the analysis? what are the key questions to be answered? what data would be required and how should it be analysed?
- Updating the artist reporting which will help show areas of opportunities to guide planning meetings
The ideal candidate will:
- Have an understanding of the techniques and technologies of data science
- Be keeping up to date of music issues and trends, being able to use these to creative innovative ideas
- Have knowledge of SQL and cloud-based data storage preferable
If your experience matches the requirements above and you are interested in finding out more about this amazing Junior Data Analyst opportunity, please apply now!
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.