Junior Day to Day Manager - Music
Handle Recruitment is working with a Talent Management company to find a Junior Day to Day Manager to join their team in London.
Reporting to two Artist managers, key responsibilities will include:
- Developing and growing a roster of profitable Clients.
- Meeting revenue targets through seeking out and securing creative, commercial and cross-over opportunities for your Clients
- Developing and maintaining positive relationships with key personnel within the music industry.
- Diary co-ordination, logistics and contracts for endorsements, campaigns, album releases, recording and promo schedules, working closely with record labels.
- Acting as a key contact and effectively liaising with event organisers, live agents, charities, publishers, PR agencies, Digital Media agencies & other various external parties
- Accompanying artists on radio & TV promo, TV shoots, ad campaign activity, high-profile events and ensuring external parties abide by contractual agreement.
- Scouting and developing emerging talent, booking gigs and showcases, digesting incoming demos and pitched songs for existing roster, booking studio sessions, liaising with other management companies
- Consistently seeking out new opportunities for the artist and understanding their positioning in the market
The ideal candidate will have:
- Experience in a similar role in a comparable organisation, ideally a Music Management and / or Label
- Exceptional people skills, ability to deal with a fast paced environment
- Availability to travel both in the UK and abroad at short notice.
- An enthusiastic outlook, considerate, tolerant, attentive, have experience of working with high profile individuals
- A calm and unflappable attitude and the flexibility to be responsive to calls / emails beyond office hours at weekends and in the evenings
This is a fantastic opportunity for a committed an enthusiastic individual which could offer real long term progression to the successful candidate.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with a CV and covering letter.
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.