A global events company and creative agency behind a growing number of internationally acclaimed and award winning festivals and events are looking for a Junior Creative Designer to join and have an impact across the whole organisation.
About the role:
The role requires someone who has passion for music and festivals, along with great typography and layout skills, and excellent attention to detail. You'll be working across a wide variety of brands creating and maintaining a fast-paced work flow, as well as having your own event to look after and make your mark on.
You'll be responsible for the following:
- Working on your own festival and getting involved with all the design aspects that come with an event brand.
- Creating online assets, promo campaigns, social media design, mailers and animated gifs.
- You will also be responsible for creating logos for mini brands within the event.
- Supporting on the other events across the portfolio.
- Working on the agency side of the business with clients and brands.
- You will be expected to attend a minimum of two events on the roster!
Essential for the role:
- BA in Art, Design or equivalent on the job experience.
- Extensive knowledge of the CS suite (Creative Cloud), Adobe Photoshop,
- InDesign and Illustrator is a must.
- Strong typographic skills.
- Ability to create print ready artwork.
- Solid experience working as a professional graphic designer (experience of working on events or festivals would be beneficial).
This really is an incredible opportunity for anyone with a love of music and festivals to work in a team responsible for some of the world's best.
Please send your CV and portfolio to email@example.com
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.