Junior Designer - Record Label
A global record label have an amazing opportunity to join the creative team as a Junior Designer. You will be working on projects and campaigns for a variety of the most exciting and influential artists in the music industry.
Working closely with the senior designer you will be working on the following:
- Advertising and promotional material including; posters, billboards, merchandise, POS materials, press ads.
- Artwork; logos, font design, photography, illustration.
- Digital; web design, mobile design, social network design; banners.
Other responsibilities will include:
- Photo retouching
- Resizing images/artwork
- Sending packshots and press shots
- Working with external suppliers
You will need to be comfortable working in a fast paced environment and be able to manage multiple projects at one time. Deadlines will be tight and you will need to think creatively under pressure.
A solid understanding of print and digital is essential.
- University level degree in a related field.
- Experience in a fast paced agency/media environment.
- An outstanding portfolio of work.
- Strong understanding of print and digital design.
- Basic coding knowledge (HTML and CSS) would be highly beneficial.
Along with all of the above you will need to be passionate about music and the industry as a whole. This is a fantastic opportunity with a huge amount of internal growth possible.
Please send your CV and portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.