Junior Digital Manager - Record Label
Superb opportunity for an enthusiastic Junior Digital Manager to work for a well-known Label.
You will need to be a switched on team player who cares about music and the music consumption process with excellent digital marketing experience.
A Junior Digital Manager's key responsibilities include:
- Compilations/ Artist Albums Digital Marketing - taking responsibility for digital marketing campaigns, with Ad planning agencies, analyse digital marketing assets and other digital marketing administration
- Playlist curation and marketing - ownership of designated playlist brands, advertising budget admin, analysing marketing data and managing Spotify
- Digital management - making sure all departments deliver a fully digitally focused label, awareness of commercial opportunities, creating and delivering presentations internally and externally, finding new business relationships and an ambassador for digital across the Label.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Exposure to Ad buying, cost per click, data analysis, an understanding of streaming data and creating assets
- Label experience, managing own campaigns and CRM experience is not essential but preferred
If you're and excellent Junior Digital Manager and what the next step in your career, apply now!
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.