Junior Digital Partnership Manager - Music
Incredible opportunity for a highly progressive and inspiring Junior Digital Partnerships Manager to manage and develop key relationships with video platform at an established music and entertainment company.
You will be responsible for building long term relationships with a number of key clients, at a variety of different levels, whilst developing relationships of existing clients by promoting digital services.
Based in the heart of London, we're looking for a pro-active Junior Digital Partnerships Manager passionate about digital media and the entertainment industry as a whole. A proven track record of successfully building longstanding relationships while delivering on digital projects is a must!
Key features will include:
- Managing the relationships and driving optimisation and best-practise across the commercial video platforms
- Working closely with partners to plan and execute content strategies to assist with overall releases and promotional pieces
- Having the ability of analysing campaign data and recognising where opportunities can be taken on and developments can be made
The ideal candidate will:
- Have detailed experience in a position similar to this (digital video platforms)
- Have an up to date knowledge of the industry, whilst having the enthusiasm to learn
- Proactive with the a ability to be analytical and work on your own initiative
If your experience matches the requirements above and you are interested in finding out more about this fantastic Junior Digital Partnerships Manager opportunity, please apply now!
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.