Junior e-Commerce Manager - Music
Fantastic opportunity for a Junior e-Commerce Manager to join a global music company based out of their Central London Head Office!
You will be responsible for working with Labels and Third Party RO to contribute a focused and profitable e-Commerce strategy that delivers to both top and bottom line, driving business for the artist and the Label/RO.
Key features will include:
- Managing e-Commerce store builds on the e-Comm platform
- Managing the day to day operations of the web stores; and ensuring products are set up, listed, images sourced, prices correct and kept in stock to maximise sales potential
- Managing the store interfere, ensuring banners, offers and buy buttons are suitable and effective
- Identifying new product ranges and opportunities
The ideal candidate will have:
- Previous experience in a similar role; ideally within a fashion company or "indie" label
- Ability to use Microsoft Excel, Photoshop, HTML5 & CSS
- Experience of ticketing, live music structures and fulfilment operations
- Magento experience, ideally Magento 2
The successful candidate will receive:
- Competitive salary/Pic 'N' Mix benefits
- 25 days annual leave
- 50% discount off a Premium Spotify subscription
- Free products
If your experience matches the requirements above and you are interested in finding out more about this opportunity, please apply now!
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.