A fantastic opportunity has just arisen for an ambitious and enthusiastic Junior Analyst to join a well known leading entertainment company based in central London. The client are looking for a superstar Junior Analyst with at least one year of experience within a commercial business
Key responsibilities of the role will include:
- Assisting in forecasting and budgeting
- Data Analysis
- Preparing monthly commercial reporting packs
- Assisting with month end analysis
- Working with other areas of the business to gain relevant information to help compile budget and forecast
- Onboard partners to report via methods available
- Assisting with additional analysis as required
The ideal candidate will possess a finance or accounting related degree and have at least one year of experience within a commercial business. You should also be articulate with excellent verbal and written communication skills and advanced Excel knowledge. This is an amazing opportunity for someone who is looking to further develop their experience within a dynamic and exciting environment! If this sounds like you and you are available on short notice, please do get in touch today!
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.