I am looking for a Junior Finance Analyst to join my client on a permanent basis. This client sits within the Creative space and is a real leader within the Publishing industry.
This Analyst will be on hand to provide daily analysis, reporting and being the main point of contact for all areas of the business when it comes to figures, data and spreadsheets. So if you are an Excel wizard, this could be for you!
I am looking for a driven, highly motivated individual to come on board who shows willingness to get things done, works collaboratively within a team setting and someone who wants to progress professionally within their field.
- Analysis of commercial, customer and digital sales and profit performance, making recommendations for improvement and monitoring the impact of changes
- Present insights and data to colleagues across the business, and to external stakeholders when necessary
- Deliver sales forecasting and reporting, and drive enhancements to the processes involved
- Work with editorial colleagues to support publishing strategy through provision of financial and market metrics
- Interpret internal and external data to inform and advise divisional strategy (publishing categories, company acquisitions, budgeting and long-range planning, etc)
- Support the sales teams, Publishers and the Executive in developing and documenting business strategies
- Work with publishing & sales colleagues to ensure our underlying data is of the highest quality.
- Experience in a similar role previously is highly advantageous
- Ability to handle large amounts of data
- Strong IT skills especially MS Excel
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Someone who is enthusiastic and has a real interest to work within the industry
- Confident communicator and approachable
- A real go getter, driven and passionate about their work
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.