A fantastic new opportunity has arisen for an ambitious and enthusiastic Junior Analyst to join a global production company based in central London. The company are looking for a superstar Junior Analyst with at least one year of experience within a commercial business and who is ideally studying for a professional qualification; CIMA or ACCA.
Key responsibilities of the role will include (but not be limited to):
- Assisting in forecasting and budgeting
- Preparing monthly commercial reporting packs
- Assisting with month end analysis
- Using in depth analysis of market data to assess new services and trends
- Working with other areas of the business to gain relevant information to help compile budget and forecast
- Querying data using SQL
- Assisting with additional analysis as required
The ideal candidate will possess a finance or accounting related degree and have at least one year of experience within a commercial business. You should be articulate with outstanding written and verbal communication skills and advanced Excel knowledge. This is an amazing opportunity for someone who is looking to further develop their experience within a dynamic and exciting environment! If this sounds like you and you are available on short notice, please do get in touch today!
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.