An industry leading and vibrant media business is currently seeking a part qualified finance analyst to join their central London offices. Reporting directly to the Head of Commercial Finance, you will be responsible for collating, preparing and presenting key financial and management information to decision makers and building key relationships across the business.
- Title profitability reports - an analysis of sales and cost of sale by title to provide supporting information for the month end accounts.
- Overheads - accruals and analysis by cost centre.
- Production and Marketing accruals.
- Sales reconciliation.
- Review of provisions and monthly adjustments including returns and advances.
- Month-end reports and Preparation of monthly KPI packs.
- Business Analyst with preparation and compilation of budget and forecast data and management reports.
- Other adhoc duties as required e.g. invoicing, returns provisions and P&Ls for titles and authors on request.
Given the extensive stakeholder management required for this role, excellent communication and relationship skills are a must. You will be part qualified CIMA/ACCA and be able to demonstrate previous success within a similar role. An enthusiasm for media across all platforms is certainly advantageous!
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.