Handle Recruitment are working alongside a Visual effect business to recruit a Junior Finance Assistant into their dynamic finance team. If you are an recent graduate looking to start looking to start or continue your career I would be very keen to hear from you.
Key responsibilities include
- Posting journals into accounts software Sage 50 (UK)
- Reconciling monthly credit card statements in London & LA
- Managing Petty Cash and runner floats
- Dealing with supplier and customer payment queries
- Budgeting & collating weekly pay runs
- Producing Sales invoices
- Dealing with supplier and customer payment queries.
The ideal candidate:
- 2:1 Graduate or above
- Flexible attitude with work
- Willingness to develop new skills and learn on the job
- Ability to prioritise and organise workload to meet deadlines
- Attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral
To be considered for this role you should have at least 1 year of experience in a fast paced Finance Assistant role or completed a placement year at university. The ideal candidate will have a positive outlook and exceptional communication skills. You should also be highly organised with excellent attention to detail and time management skills. If this sounds like you and you are looking for a new challenge, please get in touch ASAP
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.