A new opportunity has just arisen for a passionate and enthusiastic Junior Finance Assistant to join the busy finance team of a rapidly growing brand. Based in their social, buzzing central London office, this is a fantastic opportunity for a Finance Assistant with 6- 12 months experience looking to take the next step in their accounting career.
Responsibilities of the role will include (but not be limited to);
- Checking and inputting invoices onto accounting system
- Supplier statement reconciliations
- Creating new supplier accounts
- Raising invoices and credit notes
- Assisting with credit control
- Weekly bank reconciliations
- Staff expenses and credit card reconciliations
- Maintaining relationships and dealing with queries
- Assisting with month end reporting
We are looking for someone with 6- 12 months experience in a finance role who is available to start a role on short notice. You should be proactive and confident with a positive attitude and excellent communication skills. Experience with the accounting software Paprika is desirable but not essential.
If this sounds like you and you are available to start on short notice, please get in touch!
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.