An exciting opportunity has just become available for a Junior Finance Assistant to join a growing creative company based in central London with a social and buzzing office. This is a fantastic opportunity for an ambitious and passionate Junior Finance Assistant with 6- 12 months experience looking to take the next step in their finance career.
Responsibilities of the role will include (but not be limited to);
- Inputting invoices into accounting system
- Inputting of credit card and petty cash expenses/ statements
- Supplier statement reconciliations
- Supporting the team with queries
- Accounts Receivable support including raising invoices
- Ad hoc duties and projects as required
The ideal candidate will be studying the AAT qualification and have 6- 12 months experience in a finance role. Necessary skills include high attention to detail, intermediate Excel knowledge and excellent communication skills. This is an amazing opportunity for a proactive and well organised Finance/ Accounts Assistant to develop their skills within an exciting industry.
Handle Recruitment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.