Junior Financial Adviser | Kent | Employed role up to £28k
Despite the current pandemic, this directly authorised firm is fortunate enough to be expanding significantly, which has resulted in the need for a Trainee Financial Advisor / Client Relationship Manager to deal with increased client demand.
My client is looking for a talented Junior Financial Adviser to join their rapidly growing team. You will be working very closely with the Director who is a highly successful Financial Planner and is able to offer great mentoring, you will be able to attend client meetings and get to know his clients very well. It is not essential that you have a book of business to bring across as you will be servicing an existing client bank. You will be expected to want to grow and develop your own clients, support will be in place to do so.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an ambitious and determined individual wishing to join a company that can offer genuine progression.
- Generate new business from the existing financial services client base
- Meeting with existing and potential new clients to identify financial planning needs and solutions
- Conduct review meetings with existing clients
Review Pack Preparation:
Contact providers and gather appropriate information required for policies held
- Compile review pack including valuation document, compliance documents and any additional valuation reports and pass these over to Paraplanners and/or Advisers
- Attach all documents to back office system correctly Compliance Checks
- Update compliance checklist know where to find new documents needed and provide both with the review pack.
- Attach check list to back office system Updating Back Office System
- Update and complete review task
- It is essential you have started the Level 4 Diploma in Regulated Financial Planning
- At least 3 years' experience within a IFA / Financial Planning Practice or Bank
- Comfortable preparing detailed suitability letters and comprehensive reports
- Previous experience dealing with High Net Worth Clients
- Strong understanding of Pension and Investment products
- Ambition and drive
- Excellent numerate and familiar with operating and creating spreadsheets
- Strong organisational skills required
Extensive training and progression is on offer for the successful applicant, this IFA has all the technical support to boost you through your career in becoming a qualified Financial Adviser. There is a fantastic benefits package on offer which will be discussed in detail should you meet the requirements.
If you're looking for a challenging work environment, opportunities to continually develop your skills and be part of an organisation that is forward thinking, then contact Emma Goldsmith.
Our specialist consultant will be able to discuss the opportunity with you in detail prior to submitting your CV to the client. In this discussion, we will aim to identify your specific skills and motivations, and where appropriate recommend other relevant opportunities to you that match your requirements.
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.