Handle have partnered with a leading gaming company based in Bromley who are looking to bring on board a Junior HR Business Partner to join the HR team.
Ideally you will have come from a creative background or ready to embrace a creative working culture with ever-changing timelines and focuses and few 'set-in-stone' processes. Working with autonomy and passion for creative thinking, there is so much opportunity to change and implement new policies and processes so having the confidence and ambition to try new ways of working is key.
The business has grown from 250-350 employees in the last year alone so this is a really exciting time to join a thriving company who are going from strength to strength.
The HR team are very project based and tend to work on around 4 key projects at a time, as well as covering business as usual so you will need to be a strong generalist who enjoys having a broad remit.
The ideal candidate will have a relaxed, and fun attitude, and be able to work with a client group who are extremely passionate about the world of gaming. They are huge on culture, the break out spaces are lively/busy and they hold 3 key parties a year for the whole company. There is free parking onsite and they have exceptional flexi working hours to make sure you have the best work life balance.
They are looking for someone who has understands the creative nature of the industry - and someone who understands the fluidity of a gaming studio - you will need to be responsive, move with pace, have a good grasp of HR methodologies and can think outside the box.
- Support managers with HR policy, performance and absence management, analysis of data and reporting as well as benefit initiatives
- Coach and advise managers on all levels of employee relation issues (disciplinaries, grievances, sickness, maternity leave etc)
- Manage exciting projects around engagement, culture, reward and recognition (to name a few!)
- Support the L&D team with training initiatives and rising star projects
- Monitor the company's performance review process to help all employees reach their full potential and develop in their career
If you are a solid HR Generalist looking to step up in your career and join a collaborative and creative company based in Bromley then apply now!
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.