Are you an experienced HR Advisor seeking your "step-up" role? Are you passionate about aligning yourself with and advising across a business?
If this sounds like you, then you may be interested to hear that Handle are working with a well-established online business to find a Junior Business Partner!
You would be joining the business during a period of rapid growth to provide HR guidance and support to junior and middle management on all employee-related activities. Reporting into the UK HR Manager, you will be required to build strong and lasting relationships with the business to ensure all HR processes and policies are delivered and adhered to.
- Advisory - Guide and assist line managers on ER issues, ensuring a consistent and commercially-focused approach is taken.
- HR Road-mapping - Work alongside the HR Manager to deliver all aspects of the HR Road-map to the UK office, e.g. Staff Budgeting, Performance Management, Salary Reviews, Engagement Surveys, and Role Bench-marking.
- L&D - Support the L&D strategy, with focus on maximising potential and discovering talent. Local training, e.g. Goal setting, Bonus evaluations, and HRIS, will also be required.
- HR System - Being an expert on the HR System, extracting data and reporting for the business.
- HR Projects - Working closely with the HR Projects Manager and other key stakeholders to successfully deliver a broad range of projects.
What skills, knowledge and experience are they looking for?
- Evidence of working in a similar role, advising and guiding the business.
- Top notch knowledge of UK employment law & ability to translate this to HR Policies.
- Strong focus on delivering excellent customer service to everyone across the business.
- A detail-oriented and highly organised individual.
- Experienced user of HR Systems (SelectHR is desirable).
- Degree qualified and CIPD Level 7 (either part qualified or fully qualified).
This is a brilliant opportunity for an ambitious individual eager to develop their skills within a fast-paced, growing business. Apply now if this sounds like the role for you!
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.