Junior IT Support - Fashion
Our client is looking a tech savvy junior IT support analyst to join their London team. We are looking for ambitious junior IT professionals who would like to to be given the opportunity to learn and grow with the business. Service standards are high and cultural fit is key for this position. Mac experience is essential.
To provide hardware & software assistance and 1st line IT support to our users across multiple company sites.
- The following (non exhaustive) list details the main responsibilities of the Junior IT Helpdesk role;
- To provide 1st line IT Support to all employees across multiple company sites.
- Small networking, cable patching, cable management etc.
- Maintaining cabling and keeping Server Rooms tidy.
- Resolving Printer and Connectivity issues.
- To liaise with service providers such as Vodafone, BT etc.
- To support other IT staff members to ensure all IT documentation is up to date.
- To provide training services and materials to multiple employees.
- Managing spare parts and consumables.
- To provide weekly and monthly reports to the IT Manager.
Essential Skills & Requirements:
- Proven helpdesk experience.
- Broad knowledge and experience in Printers, Networking, TCP/IP, Switches, Wi-Fi
- Excellent Skills in Mac OSX, iOS, Blackberry OS, Windows XP, 7, 8, Microsoft Office for Mac.
- Excellent Customer Service and Communication skills.
- Ability to work unsupervised.
- Ability to manage and prioritise workload.
- Knowledge in;
- Adobe Creative Software
- Office 365
- JAMF Casper Suite
- Windows Server 2008,2012, Active Directory and Exchange.
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.